Information Collection and Use
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our Site, services, features and content, to administer your accounts (together, the “Service”), to enable users to enjoy and easily navigate the Site..
Personally Identifiable Information
- When you register with us through the Site to become a Client (“Client”), we will ask you for personally identifiable information. This refers to information about you that when on its own or in combination with other identifiers can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes, but is not limited to, your name, phone number(s), credit card or other billing information, email address, home and business postal addresses, Session Information (defined below) and answers to reservation questionnaires. We use your Personal Information to provide the Service, and administer your inquiries.
- We also collect the other information that you provide as part of registration and that which is related to the administration of the Service (e.g., without limitation zip code and individual preferences) (“Non-Identifying Information”). We use your Personal Information (in some cases, in conjunction with your Non-Identifying Information) to provide the Service, complete your transactions and administer your inquiries.
- We may combine your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information and aggregate it anonymously with information collected from other Site Users (defined below) to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the Service and to analyze and understand how our Site and Service are used. We may also use the combined information without aggregating it to serve you specifically, for instance to deliver a Service to you according to your preferences or restrictions.
- We may also use your Personal Information to contact you with Service newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications.
When you visit the Site, whether as a Client or a websurfer just browsing (any of these, a “Site User”), our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type or the website from which you are visiting, pages of our Site that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for, access times and dates, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Site and the Service and for the Site’s technical administration, to increase our Site’s functionality and user-friendliness and to better tailor it to our visitors’ needs. For example, some of this information is collected so that when you visit the Site again, it will recognize you and may serve advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to Neon Technology Services, LLC. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information, your account ID, login password, or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication. For more information about phishing, visit the Federal Trade Commission’s website.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Your Sharing of your Personal Information
There are various ways Site Users can make their Personal Information publicly available through the Site or ways in which they can supply such information to Neon Home Support. Proving your Personal Information and any other data through the Site or to Neon Home Support is voluntary and should correlate with the degree of interaction you want to have with other Site Users and Neon Home Support.
- Clients - When you as a Client receive services through the Site, depending on the services you request, the support coaches may have access to your Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information and in some cases your computer and whatever data is stored on your computer. For example, if you choose to receive technical support via a desktop sharing session you will be giving the Support coach access to your computer over a network in addition to access to whatever documents, files and/or applications are accessible through your computer. You may also provide other diagnostic information to partake of services. Support coaches will only see your profile during a support session.
Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information
We may share aggregated anonymous information from the information we collect and Non-Identifying Information and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other purposes.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Site-related services (e.g., without limitation, application processing, background checking, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Site’s features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Site and Service are used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks for us or on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. We may also provide Personal Information to our business partners or other trusted entities for the purpose of providing you with information on goods or services we believe will be of interest to you. You can, at any time, opt out of receiving such communications. You consent to the sharing of your Personal Information with all such third party companies described herein.
Feedback, Reviews and Comments
We reserve the right to use any corresponsence, email, feedback, review or comments left on, or with regard to our site, in our promotional materials. We will do so while taking adequate and reasonable steps to ensure your anonymity.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
Neon Home Support cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including, but not limited to, subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Neon Home Support or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
All Clients may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in their account profile by contacting us. If you would like us to delete your record in our system, please contact us and we will attempt to accommodate your request if we do not have any legal obligation to retain the record. See below for privacy contact information.
Neon Home Support is very concerned with safeguarding your information. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access.
We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with
(i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or
(ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
Links to Other Sites
Our Site contains links to other websites. If you choose to visit an advertiser by “clicking on” a banner ad or other type of advertisement, or click on another third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. The fact that we link to a website or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
Our Policy Toward Children
This Site is not directed to children under 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us via our Feedback Form. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
Neon Technology Services, LLC
Phone: 1 (877) 321 - 6366